lunes

Soulfood 03/06/06

Hola parte de lo que puse en Soulfood, Marula cafe.
Va sin orden

Oscar Brown Jr-Work song- Columbia Lp
Black Sugar-Too late-Sonoradio Peru Lp
Perez Prado/Don Alfio- Circle- Ariola Sp
The Con Nolan Soul Syndicate- What´s the use-Avan guard Aus Lp
Soul Bossa Trio-Ain´t no sunshine-99 Lp
Billy Paul-Am I black enough for you- Cbs Sp Lp
Teddy Pendergrass-The more I get, the more I want-Phil lp
Kleer-I shall get over-Atlantic Lp
Leroy Hutson-I think I´m falling in love- Curtom Lp
Loose Change-I wanna hold on to you-Casablanca Lp
Steve Parks-Movin´in the right direction-Solid Smoke Lp
Ovations-Till I find some way-XL 45
Bobbi Humphrey-Jasper Country man-Blue Note Lp
Herb Geller feat. Mark Murphy-Space a la mode-Atlantic Lp
Cheyenes Comin- Feelings- Shady Brook Lp
Buddy Rich band-Willowcrest-Pacific Jazz Lp
Terry Callier-Ordinary Joe-Cadet Lp
J.R. Bailey-That´s love-Ua Lp
Caesar Frazier-Another life- Westbound Lp
Sleepwalker feat. Pharoah Sanders-Especial 12"
Bob Kirkland & Ruth Davis-You´re gonna get next to me-Claridge Records Lp
Pure pleasure-By mi side-QC 45
Spread Love-Here I go-Sunstar Lp
Tower of power-Clever girl-Wb 45
Archie Bell & Drells-i can´t stop dancing-Atlantic Sp 45
Richie Cole feat. Eddie Jefferson- New york afternoon-Muse Lp
Fabolous Counts-Get down people-Moira 45
Mel Torme-Comin´home baby-Atlantic Lp
Milton Wright-Keep it up-Alston 45
Gary Byrd-Soul travellin´-Rca 45
Tommie Young-Hit & Run lover-Soul power 45
Sandra Sa-Preciso urgentemente fallar con Cassiano-Rge Br Lp
Trio Mocoto-Nao Adianta-Hispavox Sp 45
Whirlwind-Don´t let him get the best of you-Roulette 45
Carl Hall-What about you-Columbia 45
Ron Hall & Muthafunkaz feat. Mark Evans-The way you love me-Tsod 45
Eastside connection-You´re so right for me-Rampart 45
Beloyd-Get into your life- 20th century 45
Groove Holmes-No trouble on the mountain-Groove Merchant Lp
General Lee-We did it baby pt. 2-Lost weekend 45
Ivan Neville-Dance your blues away-Cookie 45

No hay comentarios: